I stopped making new year resolutions, by the time I turned 14.
I realised by then that I am a weak mortal, with weaker will power, and concluded that since I am anyway going to break them, why generate another laundry list.
But here goes for 2012, which according to Mayans is End-of-World.
- Get back to shape, and hit the treadmill or hit the road regularly. At least 3-4 times a week.Buy that cycle, and start cycling. Allah give me some more money.
- Be punctual as far as possible. Don’t over-commit….
- Start reading the books that are piling up.
- Be less philosophical and more pragmatic.
- Eat more vegetables. Reduce carbs. Avoid colas, sweets and other rubbish food.
- Write this blog regularly. 21 posts in 4 months I guess was fantastic, but I am getting lazy.
- Clean-up more code, and release more to Open Source world.
- Write sensibly.
- Sleep on time & wake upon time.
- Be more social.